The North Carolina Wesleyan College football program plays its home games at Rocky Mount Athletic Stadium located at 600 Independence Drive in Rocky Mount. The stadium seats over 5,000 Bishop fans and features a natural grass playing field, team fieldhouse, large pressbox and elevated coaching areas. The Bishops are pleased to offer live coverage of all home games. Tickets are $6 at the gate; kids 6 and under are FREE!
Directions to Rocky Mount Athletic Stadium
600 Independence Drive, Rocky Mount, NC 27804
FROM I-95 NORTH & SOUTH
- Merge onto US-64 via EXIT 138 toward ROCKY MOUNT / TARBORO.
- Go approx. five miles and take the N. CHURCH ST / US-301-BR
via EXIT 469 toward CENTURA PARKWAY.
- Turn left onto US-301-BR and go 1/3 mile. Stadium is on the left.
FROM N.C. WESLEYAN MAIN CAMPUS
- Turn right out of campus onto N. WESLEYAN BLVD / US-301 S.
- GO approx. two miles and take a slight left onto US-301-BR.
The stadium is two miles down on the right.
On campus, the Blue & Gold enjoy an upgraded fieldhouse and athletic training facility. The fieldhouse also features a private lockerroom and weight training area, while the Vernon T. Bradley, Jr. Practice Field on campus is adjacent.
Our state-of-the-art weight room is a private facility available only to student-athletes and consists of eight platforms and 9,000 pounds of weights.