The North Carolina Wesleyan College football program plays its home games at Bishop Stadium, a part of the Rocky Mount Sports Complex located at 600 Independence Drive in Rocky Mount. The stadium seats over 5,000 Bishop fans and features a natural grass playing field, team fieldhouse, large pressbox and elevated coaching areas. The Battling Bishops are pleased to offer audio/video webcasting of all home games.
Directions to Bishop Stadium
FROM I-95 NORTH & SOUTH
- Merge onto US-64 via EXIT 138 toward ROCKY MOUNT / TARBORO.
- Go approx. five miles and take the N. CHURCH ST / US-301-BR via EXIT 469toward CENTURA PARKWAY.
- Turn left onto US-301-BR and go approx. 1/3 mile. The stadium is located on the left.
FROM N.C. WESLEYAN MAIN CAMPUS
- Turn right out of campus onto N. WESLEYAN BLVD / US-301 S.
- GO approx. two miles and take a slight left onto US-301-BR. The stadium is two miles down on the right.
On campus, the Blue & Gold enjoy an upgraded fieldhouse and athletic training facility. The fieldhouse also features a private lockerroom and weight training area, while Wesleyan's on-campus practice field is just a short walk away.
Our state-of-the-art weight room is a private facility available only to student-athletes and consists of eight platforms and 9,000 pounds of weights. This provides increased strength and conditioning opportunities for all of our Battling Bishops.